Hello Friends and lovely readers,
I apologies for such a long delay in writing a new post this time. But it was a lot happening but I’m surely gonna keep up maintaining the time span and avoid the delay.
So let’s start with today’s topic. We are going to review Maybelline the Falsies Volume Express Mascara.
So, frankly I was not a very big fan of any mascara. I use mascaras very rarely but now a days there is a huge demand of it, specially for those who like to keep it simple and neutral.
The most talked about mascara is Maybelline the Falsies Volume Express Mascara. So i recently purchased it and let’s talk about my personal point of view of this product.
I purchased it from the showroom and got it for 500 INR, but you can get it easily for 420-450 INR from online stores. Link to the product here.
Claims made by the product-
- More visible lashes
- Fills in the gaps
- Instant Volume
- The custom-domed tip uses precision bristles to lift, define, and curl even your tiniest lashes.
- With a glossy, jet-black, long-wearing formula, you’ll flaunt luxurious, silky lashes that won’t smudge, clump, or dry out. Get dramatic length and volume.
My personal review-
- It’s jet black and I don’t have dark or intense eyelashes it really made the lashes more intense and voluminous.
- The domed tip really helps in an easy application
- It contains Pro Keratina + Fibres which makes it very stubborn people who aren’t use to mascara’s might feel a bit awkward for initial few times.
- Waterproof- I washes the mascara with the running water and it wasn’t clearly gone. You need to get a cotton dipped into a lotion and remove it very gently.
Suggestion– I will definitely recommend this product because it works amazingly and yes it minimise the use of falsies or false lashes if you wanna say.
Important advice– Avoid it to use on a daily basis. Since, it is quite stubborn to remove from the lashes which might make your lashes fall, which we don not want right. Remove it very patiently and calmly.
Happy shopping 🙂 and let me know if you have any other better product for me to try on.
See you in the next blog post soon. Till then
Keep loving, Love you all 🙂 Peace.
Connect with me on my social media accounts: